Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Charming Chotchkies...
























It's that time of year when we pull out our wallets and trade perfectly good cash for perfectly useless chotchkies to pass out as gifts to our friends and families. Not all useless objects are bad though. Take for instance the Punch Card Games and Peepshow Cards available from Red Horseshoe Paper. These small tokens are inspired by the popular fads of the 1940's and as we all know, retro is in. I can actually remember coming across some punch card games at my Grandma's house when I was little (hers were child friendly) and although I can't remember quite what purpose they served, I know they kept me busy for hours! Red Horseshoe Paper also offers some other neat finds which definitely warrants a perusal of their website.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I can't seem to remember Grandma's tho? That is definitely a cool website!

    ReplyDelete